Monday, January 5, 2009

Rainy day

It has rained almost all day today.

In the moring, I gave Joseph a ride, and went to bought a liability auto insurance at Farmers, and went to the Tax office to transfer the ownership of my new used car. I spend almost all morning time on the car-related business, but I couldn't finish the ownership transwer. since I made some changes on the Title, the officer said there's a possibility of rejection of Title as is, so it'd be better to fill out the affidavit form. so, I have to visit the tax office again sometime soon after filling the form out... -.-;

as soon as the car stuffs are done, I went to the office right a way. I did take-out a classic sandwitch from McDonald's for a lunch. When I got the office, Remy said, it seems that out of memory errors occur at my EDI parsing code, so I re-viewed my EDI parsing code. It turns out that my parsing code works fine, and we guessed that the MS RS seems to have some bugs on it.

in the evening, I went to the Rec center..=)
and read some papers.

good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment