Thursday, January 22, 2009

busy days

new semester has started this week.
From the first day, I was crazy.
Because my scholarship didn't apply to my tuition bill, the business office gave me almost $6000 bill for this semester. of course I cannot afford that amount of money, so I just had waited. Then the problem occured. The business office dropped all my courses, and they said if I don't pay the bill I cannot restore my schedule. oh my god. I was totally in panic.
To solve this problem, I had to go student business services office, department office, financial office during first two days. I requested some documents I need to apply my scholarship to the tuition bill, but school officers said it takes several days to process document works. So finally I decided to apply for the emergency tuition loan from the school.
As a result, I could get my schedule back, and I have no problem to take classes in this semester now. Left over things are complete the paper work for scholarship, and repaying the loan. and... study hard.

Last a couple of days were pretty stressful day. What I've learned in this situation was that I have to really thank my parents. it must be very hard for them to make such a big money, but they always gave me money for my tuitions during last several years without big complaint. How can I repay all the favors they gave to me..T_T; This case gave me strong motivation to study hard, and being well to the time of the graduation. Aza!

No comments:

Post a Comment